You are responsible for having read these Terms carefully before accessing and/or using any Content, information and/or functionality on or of our Website. These Terms are a legally binding agreement between you (the individual visiting and/or accessing any Content, information and/or functionality located on our Website, and the company (if any) for which they are used) and us.
If you decide to register on our Website in order to use all of its features, you must read these Terms and indicate your acceptance during the registration process. You may not accept these Terms or use our Website if you are younger than 18 and not of a legal age to form a binding
contract with us.
We may change these Terms from time to time. Changes shall become effective immediately upon being posted on our Website. These Terms will always indicate the date they were last revised. You are deemed to accept and agree to be bound by any changes to these Terms when you use our Website after any changes are posted.
You agree not to attempt to impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity via
any information that you provide.
Email subscriptions will be sent to the email address you use to login to our Website. If your email address changes, you are responsible for updating that information on your User Profile page.
Our Website includes links to other websites that are owned and operated by merchants, online service providers, and other third parties. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the content, nature, quality, completeness, accuracy, or reliability and availability of any third-party website. Links to such websites do not imply our affiliation, endorsement, or approval of such websites or the content, products, or services available from such websites. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites. Your use of those third-party websites is subject to the terms and conditions of use and the privacy policies of each website, and we are not responsible for those.
Your interactions with merchants, advertisers, or any other third parties identified on and/or linked from our Website are solely between you and such third party. We do not endorse, warrant, or guarantee the products or services available from such third parties, and we are not an agent of sale, an agent or broker of, or otherwise responsible for the activities or policies of those third parties or their websites. You acknowledge that any such interactions you have with third parties shall be at your own risk. You agree not to hold us liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of payment or delivery of goods or services, or any terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such interactions, or as the result of the presence of such third parties on our Website.
offensive content that has been posted.
User comments and ratings on our Website are from users who have registered with our Website and who have subsequently elected to post such items. These comments and ratings may be informative for those wishing to use them, but they do not guarantee any level of performance by a merchant or other third party in any given transaction, and are nothing more than the opinion of the users that posted them. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Content you or any other party posts to our Website, including without limitation any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography, or profanity.
You may edit or delete any comments you have posted at any time, and we may retain a record of any changes or deletions that you make. We reserve the right to delete anything you post to our Website that we deem, in our sole discretion, to violate our content guidelines listed immediately below or any other provision of these Terms.
You agree that you shall not post any content:
* that is known by you to be false, inaccurate, or misleading;
* that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, abusive, inflammatory, hateful, or otherwise objectionable;
* that is racially, ethnically, or religiously biased or offensive;
* that discloses private or personal matters concerning any party;
* that infringes on or violates any other party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other rights;
* that violates or encourages the violation of any Applicable Laws (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti- discrimination, or false advertising);
* for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any party;
* that includes any information that references other websites, postal addresses, email addresses, contact information, or phone numbers;
* that is related to charity requests, petitions for signatures; business opportunities (including offers of employment or contracting arrangements), club memberships, chain letters, or letters relating to pyramid schemes;
* that is advertising, promotional material, or any other solicitation to purchase or use goods or services;
* or that contains any computer viruses or other code or computer programming routines that contain contaminating or destructive properties, or that are intended to damage, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information (“Computer Viruses”).
If you see content on our Website that you believe is inappropriate or offensive, use the Report link that is available near any comments that users have posted, or email us at email@example.com .
* An identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
* An identification of the material that you claim is infringing so that we may locate it on our Website;
* Your address, telephone number, and email address;
* A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
* A statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate, made under penalty of perjury, and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest involved;
* Your signature
The notice should be mailed to:
301N. Neil Street
Champaign, IL 61820
or sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon receipt of notice as described above, we will take whatever action, in our sole discretion, we deem appropriate, including the possible removal of the challenged content from our Website.
agree that your use of our Website is at your sole risk. We shall have no liability for any interruptions in the use of our Website. We explicitly disclaim all warranties with regard to the Content provided, including the implied warranties of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, quiet enjoyment, and non-infringement. We make no
representation, warranty, or guarantee that the Content that is available through our Website is free of infection from any Computer Viruses. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, and in those jurisdictions some or all of the above disclaimer may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE, OR WE OR THOSE WHOM ARE IN LAW RESPONSIBLE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY IN THESE TERMS, OUR
LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO $500.00 (FIVE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS). SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE
LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, AND IN THOSE JURISDICTIONS SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
These Terms do not create any agency, partnership, joint venture, employment, or franchise relationship between you and us. Because you are not an employee, minimum wage laws do not apply to your relationship us.
You agree that if we do not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in these Terms (or which we have the benefit of under any applicable law), this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of our rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to us.
The section headings used within these Terms are for convenience only, and have no legal or contractual effect. Any waiver of any provision of these Terms will be effective only if in writing and signed by an authorized officer of Hoodle, Inc.